Are you THIS creative and
Be the first to REPLICATE this amazing prototype -- using the original inventor's plans and notes -- and the invention is 100% YOURS!
EXPANDING tri-plex of UNIQUE Shops,
LINK to Us
and we'll reciprocate.
Gosh! How can ONE question be so TRICKY? Can you answer it and win a lifestyle-changing video? Enter our
Local Down Elevator to Other Travel and RV-Related Link Pages
Express Down Elevator to Other Link Categories
Crosstown Shuttle to the RoadRat.com Home Page
- Tax Advice
for Full-time RVers. A CPA outlines just about everything a full-timer
or would-be full-timer needs to know about taxes.
- Full-Timing America. If you
travel full-time in your RV, or plan to, you must bookmark this very valuable
- RV Club. A highly-informative site for new RVers and seasoned full-timers. And – they are linked
with many other sites of related interest.
- Boondocking Guide. Lots of
great information about "boondocking," or "RVing without
- Earn $45,000-$60,000/Year by Driving Brand-New
RVs and/or Specialty Vehicles from
Factories to Dealerships. This is probably the world's greatest and
most-accessible travel job. It's stress-free, highly-enjoyable, and there's
no upper age limit. One-third of the 100,000 people doing this job are in
the age group 65-80+! Couples make up 40% of the workforce, and the full-time couples earn up to $80,000 a year. Part-timers make proportionately less.
College students and teachers can earn between $12,000 and $15,000 by doing this
for three months as a summer job.
- Workamper News. If you want to hit
the road and earn while you go, head here for information about where the jobs
- Movin' On. Road-authors Ron and Barb
Hofmeister are experts on full-timing. Their book is a fabulous resource for
LINK to Us and we'll do the same for you -- spectacularly! Whether you have the smallest and
newest personal page, or the largest commercial site, it makes no
difference. Join us in this mutually-beneficial effort now...
- Jobs for
Nomads and Other Travelers. Here's a fabulous resource that lists job
openings in National Parks, campgrounds, resorts and even on cruise ships.
- Workers on Wheels. A valuable
on-line resource for working RVers and others seeking seasonal, short-term, or
RVing Hams". Jim and Jessica, both ham radio
operators, went full-time in 1998. Their website contains lots of links for
RVers and hams.
- Mark's Fulltime RV
Adventure. A 41-year-old man possessed with wanderlust is
"on-the-road." His website is good reading and packed with
- Families On The Road. Good
info here for Boomer-aged RV families who live and work on the road.
Travel and RV-Related Link Sub-Categories
(...of which this page is one.)
- RVing: Getting Started
- The RV Advisor
- Hassle-Free RVing
- A Special Summer Job for College Students, and Teachers
- Valuable Reference and Service Websites
- THIS page: Full-time and Part-time RVing
- Adventure Travel
- It's the ECONOMY, Stupid!
- Freebies and Bargains
- Get More Visitors to Your Website! Share Links with Us!
- RV Components, Supplies, and Accessories
- The Alaska Highway
- Multi-Faceted RVing Websites
- On-the-Road RVing Journals
- Our RV Bookshop. Great Selections!
- RVers -- Some Places to Avoid!
- RV Parks, Campgrounds; Camping and Boondocking
- RV and RV Lifestyle Periodicals
- RV Rental Websites
- RV Dealers
- RV Manufacturers
- RVing -- Past and Present
- RV Shows, Conventions, and Gatherings
- Photo Galleries
- RV Humor, Anecdotes, and Stories
- Travel, Tour, and Cruise Agencies
Primary Link Categories
- Travel and RV-Oriented Sites
- Music-Oriented Websites
- Innovative Websites
- The GRAB BAG -- A Diverse Selection of Interesting and Useful Sites
- Website Development & Enhancement
- TEOTWAWKI? Maybe. -- Bible Prophecy
- TEOTWAWKI? Nope. But it's interesting to recall the scare! -- Y2K: The Millennium Bug
"Road Rat" is a TradeMark of Xanadu Enterprises, Evansdale, Iowa 50707-0147, USA. All rights reserved.